Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Helo 2009...Bye 2008

Hello my dear readers! it is the 6th day of the year 2009! i think i'm not too late to wish all of you, have a blessed New Year..Happy New Year everyone!!Hehe...

well, let's see my flash back for the whole year(2008)okay...

January
it's the month of my 22nd Birthday...I've got a surprise party(planned by Andius, niniut, gleat,siah, beat, rosse..thanks guys!)

February
For the 1st time i've went to Retret Penyembuhan Batin at Tambunan...it heals me.. really..

March
-April
I'm busy with my assignment, presentations, quiz(s), test(s), and EXZAM..

May
I went through an operation to remove my Dermoid Cyst..
and, 2 weeks after that, i went to class for my holiday class called intersesi and again, sit for the exzam.

June
cuti-cuti kumpul lemak...hehe

July

it's kuliah time...for my 6th semester..niny,siah, and gleat punya birthday...

August
start to blogging...

September
we went to Borneo Paradise for 2 days and one night
and we celebrate my brother Andy punya birthday and exchange our gifts..

October
hmm...our busy month...kelangkabut to finished our D.I.A. Bulletine, having our big event-Family Day Sports Fiesta(i learn on how to make the askar camp), and preparing ourselves for the coming exzam..

November
went to Kuala Lumpur for Lawatan Sambil Belajar trip for 9 days and 8 nights..(if i'm not mistaken)

December
family gathering...


yup...thats all...
Now, i'm closing my year 2008 life and i keep it as my precious memory..(p/s: thanks for reading)

No comments: