Friday, February 6, 2009

TIME (Where all the times gone?)


Time is a created thing. To say "I don't have time" is to say "I don't want to."
LAO TZU, O Magazine, Jan. 2007



“~sigh~.. I don’t have enough time to do it..” .

I just heard this phrase (betul ka ni? Hehe..) from my boss this evening. And I decide to write in my blog. Do you have the same feeling or situations as my boss facing? As for me, I do ever face the same problem. One of it is when I was a student- where there are too many assignments, events such tests, quizzes or universities program that needs the student participation, etc..

Do you feel that you are using your time completely? For me, I will say NO. Why? Because I realize that I have wasting too much time doing nothing.. And, the two things that I most regret are when I’ve wait this guy for a long time and suddenly I just get his message – he don’t want me.. And I fail to say I LOVE YOU to my dad before he left us..

2 comments:

sweet lavender said...

I do agree that time fly so fast without we realized it! -.-" It's totally out of our control.. How I wish I can pause the 'time'..

Sharon, cheer up ya!

Rhythm of My Soul said...

I wish that too sweet lavender.. but we surely cannot pause the time...hehe...what can we do is only by using the time wisely.. Thanks again sweet lavender... :)