Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hi..just want to answer this questions (i'm not tagged by anybody :)-i'm just copied it from somebody). harharhar...


1. Rate your life from 1-10 (1 being very miserable)
hmmm...5.5 i think..

2. Is your hair long or short?
Long hair..


3. Do you have many real friends?
No.. (-.-)


4. Name friends you last hung out with?

1. Ninie

2. Siah

3.rose

4. Betclis

5.elsie

6. Adi

8.?

9.?


5. Do you love chicken?
mean...like to eat isn't it? of course la..

6. Last three drinks you had?
half glass of milo, plain water and yoyo ais..hehe


7. Do you eat fish?
Not that often

8. Do people mispronounce or spell your name incorrectly?
some...huhu

9. Who was the last person you hugged?
hmm...can't really rememmber

10. Last guy you think about?
Err …

11. Any food that made you smile today?
Well, I guess I have to say no.

12. Name one thing you have in common with your friends?
We need more rest and study more harder..bcoz exzam is around d corner

13. Do you trust your friends?
Do they deserve it? It all depends

14. How old will you be in five years?
That’s 28. Still young mah..

15. Do you believe in love?
Yes, I do.

16. Except for family and friends, who are you in love with?
My close fren!

17. Do you honestly believe you have found the right guy/girl?
Nope.

18. Are you someone’s best friend?
I think so. I have no doubt about it

19. Do you love music?
It’s a passion

20. Last song you listened to?
I can’t really remember ..

21. What’s the instrument you wish you were able to play?
Guitars, drums, gong, piano...

22. Who was the last person you talked to?
If in person it was my roomate.
23. Who was the last person to call you?
Betclis.

24. Would you consider yourself a worrier?
am i??...hehe...entah la

25. Do you consider yourself as a happy person?
i don't think so..

26. Do you believe in saving yourself for marriage?
Saving myself for marriage? What does that mean?

27. Last person that pissed you off?
aha! dia tau tue sepa dia..

28. From whom have you missed the most calls in the last 5 days?
I think that should be from my mum..

29. who’s the first person you call when you’re having a bad day?
My close friend Betclis.

30. Last person who made you laugh like crazy?
I can’t really recall but I guess it was niny...hehe

31. Who’s your greatest inspiration in life?
There’s a lot, really.

32. Are you a good guesser?
I hate guessing game. I guess that’s a no then.

33. Who was the last person to sing your current favorite song and what song?
My current favourite song ..? ala...nda tau eh..

34. Who makes you laugh the most?
I can’t really remember.

35. What have you been telling yourself lately?
Bie, STUDY...You have to study harder.

OMG! I answered all 35 questions!

No comments: