Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Love being Single!

Since friday last week, i have a mid-term break for 10 days..yay! so, i went back to my 'home sweet home' because i really miss my room..and of course my family..:) i've bring my notes and my text book but hehe guess what..? the books and notes still inside my bag! huhu... lately, i'm so damn lazy and a little bit messy..

oh yes...almost forgot with my story!

I love being single! hehe...

i've found this sentence from my old Cleo magazine..and..i loved to share it to you all.. Actually being single is not that bad.. it is not because of nobody is not interested in you. It 's maybe just because of the time is not yet come to us. Being single helps alot to me.. yes...Why i'm saying this..because..it helps me to get to know more about myself. What i really like and dislike..

It developed and teach me to be an independent girl.. yeah..

I'm not saying that i am anti-dating but then im just glad for what i had now.. i've learn to love myself even now i've slowly learn how to use the make-up stuff.. and the way i'm gromming (i've improved!)..I know..there are many things that i need to learn and get-to-know but slowly lah..hehe...

3 comments:

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

bbey. U r special in ur unique way. Ppl who love you for who you are is the one you should date with :)

Cheers!

Kobie Vanessa said...

Hi Bbey..ya I miss the time when I was single, 4 years ago..hehe, so bebas o nobody to control your day..don't worry, as time goes by, someday a prince charming will knock the door to ur heart (aiseh!)

God Bless U.

Rhythm of My Soul said...

hi ninie...
hi kobie...

hehe..thank u...